Annual administration of a retirement plan is the process of correlating the plan design and the plan sponsors data to determine appropriate coverage, contribution and reporting requirements under the Internal Revenue Code.
The Plan Administration areas of expertise of our members include:
- 401k Plan Administration and Recordkeeping
- Plan Design and Consulting
- Compliance Testing and Consulting
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Plans under IRS or DOL audit
- Plans in arrears
- Technical corrections
- Designing and administering ERISA and non-ERISA 403(b), 457(b) both non-profit and governmental and 457(f) plans.